~ According to my scale, he's up to 17.6 lbs.
~ Actually starting to really like baby food these last few weeks. YAY!!
~ Learning to take a bottle, and occasionally with formula.
~ Started saying mama!! He now says dadadada, babababa, mamamama.
~ Has two new teeth that broke through just this last week! I'm so glad since it's made him a unhappy baby sometimes. For the last two weeks he's had a terrible diaper rash from all the diarrhea. I know you all wanted to hear about that one!
~ Gets all over the place by rolling, pushing himself backwards, turning himself while on his tummy. He's getting up on hands and knees sometimes too. Today I went in to get him up from his nap and he's sitting there in the crawling position. I told him to stop it, I'm not ready for him to do that yet!
~ Can put his binky in his mouth all by himself. I put a few of his binky's in one corner of his bed, so if I need one during the middle of the night, I know where it is. Sometimes I come in and he has sampled all of them, with one in his mouth.
~ Is adoring his daddy more and more. Not that he didn't before, but you know how they just start being drawn more to them. I love it!
~ Also adores his brothers. Mack and Quinn try rolling with him on the floor. It drives me nuts, because I'm afraid they'll hurt him. Winston on the other hand just thinks it's great stuff ever. He will watch and play with his brothers all day!
Some pictures from this last month.
He loves biter biscuits. He now whines for "real" food when sees it or gets in his highchair.
Looking up at me while I'm taking pictures of Quinn on a field trip.
Trying to smile at me with a binky in his mouth. I don't usually give him a binky while he's awake, I try to save it for bedtime. But lately when he wakes up in the middle of the night (teething has started this up again) he's become a binky hater and won't let me give it to him. He'll move his head side to side so that I can't put it in his mouth. The little stinker!
Nothing like a sleeping baby! What is it about sleeping pictures I love so much.
Another picture while on one of Quinn's field trips.
Earlier this month he had his first bath with his brothers. I don't know who liked it better, Winston or Malcolm and Quinn. The older boys sure loved making little splashes with Winston.
5 comments:
He's so cute! And he looks so different from a month or two ago. I love the sleeping picture. He actually has his little hands all clasped and everything. And the bath picture. So cute!
He's getting so big. It's so fun to watch him grow up! He really is the happiest baby I've ever met in my life. I LOVE the bath picture. Cute brothers!
Seriously...your boys are the cutest. 3 is crazy isn't it?! The lessons I use for Dylan are from a book that my sister-in-law told me about. It's called Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons by Siegfried Engelmann. they about 15 minutes long +/-. And I did have trouble at first keeping his attention but we made a fun sticker chart, let him pick out stickers at the dollar store and he has been doing a lot better. After each lesson he gets to put a sticker on his chart. I found the book at Hastings for $21.00, but ended up getting it from amazon.com for about $10.00. Let me know if you have any other questions about it. We really like it so far! -Wendy
Oh Winston you are SO cute!! I just love your little self. Looks like you and Reed might be crawling at the same time. He's getting up on his knees all the time and if he could just figure out how to go forward, he'd be all over the place. Yeah, I'm not ready either!!! Great 8 month post.
I can't believe he's 8 months already! It goes by way too fast. It's saddens me that my baby is almost 2 1/2!
I love all his cute pictures. He is so adorable!!
Post a Comment