I just had to share this quick video of Winston crawling. When we got to Matt's parents on Thursday, he just started crawling like he's always known how. It was too funny. I wonder if it was because he was only in a onesie. His pants seem to get in the way. I love it because he's still a little unsure of his little steps. In this video he was chasing a 'shake 'n go' Lightening McQueen car. He gave up in the end and just army crawled instead.
Winston has been pulling himself up just to his knees for a few weeks now. Today while I was at my mom's he pulled himself up to his knees on her walker toy. When I walked back by a few minutes later, he was on his feet. Tonight I had him show me how it's done, it was so cute to see how hard it was to pull himself up all the way. He used all his might. Why does this all seem to happen at once. I'm sad he's not sitting still anymore, but at the same time, it's fun to see him do new things! I miss my newborn!!!!!
6 comments:
He is so dang cute. I can't believe he's already crawling. At this rate he'll be running by the time I see him.
What a big boy! Funny how one day they're little and the next they're just doing big kid stuff. He's just such a sweetie, I love that little Win!
HOW CUTE. I seriously can't believe he is old enough to crawl! Didn't you just have him? :0)
My cousin is serving in the Fort Worth mission. Ask Matt's bro if he knows Elder Christensen (Matt).
It's official, Reed will be the last one to crawl up on hands and knees...forward that is. If we're talking backwards then I think he might win, ha. Very cute boy that is indeed growing up.
I'm going to love looking back on posts like this when Reed gets older and I'll be wishing I blogged with every other kid!
how much fun!! I love it, he is such a doll!
Don't they grow so fast? Connor is crawling and putting everything he can find in his mouth. He'll be walking and talking before I know it. How sad.
Post a Comment