Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Few Things

This is a picture of Quinn at 4 months wearing Matt's lab goggles. So stinkin' cute!
Matt's now given the goggles to the boys' as a toy. They like them in the bath. Apparently Quinn likes them to keep the water out of his eyes in the shower. This kid just keeps getting cuter!
While Winston was in the bath, Matt put Quinn's goggles on him. How hilarious and cute is that!?!
The other night Winston just wasn't content playing on the floor. He just wanted to stand by me. I took his piano toy and converted it to the standing face, and he was so happy to hold of for dear life and play. I wish I could have gotten a picture of his excited face!
Winston's started experimenting pulling himself up. He woke up from his nap and talked for 5 minutes or so before I got him out. When I went in there, he had himself on his knees, thinking he was one awesome baby. I have now moved his mattress down, but he's still pulls himself up.
This is a common sit in our house. (Not the bottle feeding...that's only every once in a while.) The boys are always crowded around Matt cuddling and watching him. They are all such daddy boys.
This last weekend we had a Wii party with the Poteet's and some other families. We went up on campus and played on a projector. It was lots of fun!! I love playing the Wii. Thanks for the pizza and games!! (The only picture I took all night.)
I was trying to get Winston doing his pat-a-cake skills, but he found a toy more interesting and decided to show off his new moves. He is crawling a little now too, but mostly does the army crawling still. He's not very fast yet, but in a couple weeks, he's going to be following his brothers everywhere.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! The goggles crack me up! And the video is great. And the boys all cuddled up to Matt, I love that. Something so sweet about a boy's love for his Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Those goggles are so funny! Winston is so cute. Babies grow up so fast. Cute pictures!

Doré

Heidi said...

Love the goggle pictures. Too funny! That Wii party sounded fun! What a great idea to use the projector at the school. Fun night.

Campbells said...

Jack is doing that exact same army crawl! He is still not fast either, but its like you said, a matter of weeks! How does this happen? They just grown up. Love the goggles!

Malissa said...

I love the goggle pics! Adorable!

melanie said...

I thought I commented on this post. Whoops! I have the giggles over the typo 'googles'. They boys are adorable with them on. Especially Winston's mouth!

Can't wait for a Wii party. Ssshhhh....