Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Malcolm's Star Wars

The other day while Quinn was sleeping, Malcolm brought out his Star Wars ship and a guy that flies in it. He was playing quietly by himself, as I was cleaning the kitchen floor.

He was acting like two "guys" were talking back and forth, in sometime of hostile situation. One name he kept saying was Obi Wan, I didn't notice who the other was. After one of them was talking on the "radio", he ended the transmission with "roger...roger dodger." It was hilarious, I totally laughed to myself!!

Eventually Obi Wan starts talking to R2D2. When R2D2 responds back, Malcolm whistles for him. I just couldn't help laughing and smiling. I love the imagination of a child!

9 comments:

Nathan said...

That's pretty cool. Reminds me of when I was a kid.

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness Star Wars.... did my son pass that obsession on to yours or the other way around, or are all boys just born with it??? Seriously can't handle any more Star Wars!!! I hear nothing but Star Wars. All Star Wars, ALL THE TIME!!! I think this is really cute of Malcolm (and I am continually impressed by his whistling skills at such a young age!) but....Star Wars......

Holly said...

That's awesome.

And, neener neener, you also got a Star Wars boy.

I blame the dads. Unless you like it, then I blame you.

I like the imagination but why does it have to be STAR WARS!?!?

Marion said...

Poppy would be proud! I wish I had of written down all the things you kids did and said that were so cute! You think you'll remember but you don't! Love you all!

Golden Girl said...

Shalia;

So, I guess I can quit "stalking" you and make myself known. :)
That is too cute about Malcolm. I love little kids imaginations!

Dore' Jolley
Here is my blog:
http://www.thejolleys.net/blogs/dore/

Brianne said...

That's cute! Jayni plays the same way with her Barbies. I love when you capture their imaginations in action.

Oh, and by the way Jayni still plays with Malcolm most days. Last night she was talking in the kitchen and I thought she was talking to me since no one else was around and when I asked what she said she told me she wasn't talking to me...she was talking to Malcolm!

Campbells said...

That is such a cute story! I love the pics of winston! I can not believe how much he looks like Malcolm. Exactly!

melanie said...

Love the imagination play! Much better than TV or computer. I love when my boys say cute stuff like that.

Liz said...

That's awesome. Boys are so funny. They're all about the sound effects.