Matt and I wanted to make some t-shirts for the family to all wear. I ended up doing this design. Simple, but fun. So the story behind the "BS". (As much as I know anyways.) Ben has always been a 'story teller', so his siblings started saying "BS" if they didn't believe it, for 'Ben story'. So a 'Ben served' shirt totally fit with the 'BS'. I thought it was funny! Hehe
I was planning on getting a group shot of everyone in their shirts, but of course, in the moment, I forgot. I'm so mad!! Here's one of Cynthia, Stephanie and Ryan strutting there shirts!!
The first picture of Ben. Nate was on the same flight as Ben from Salt Lake. Ben didn't know he was going to be on it, and was so excited to have him for the last stretch of the flight home.
The first ones to run up and give him a hug were the boys. Malcolm was so funny that morning as we left home. He told me how he missed Ben everyday and was so excited to have him home. Funny that he had never mentioned this before. Haha!
Ben holding Winston for the first time. Even little Win had a shirt. I was so mad though. I've had the same onesies since Malcolm and they were really worn. He was still wearing the 3-6 months and they were pretty baggie on him. I bought new ones in 6-9 months and they are sooo small. I was so mad, but I had to use them and can't take them back now.
Ben's talking to Laura in this picture. See Laura, you were there!!!
Matt took this video of Ben coming off the plane! So much fun!!!

4 comments:
I love all the pictures you took and the video is great. I still can't believe little benny is home from his mission. Time flys.
The new onesie sizes are ridiculous. I had that happen to me with Reed. Annoying.
The shirts are really cute. I like the way you did them. I love the anticipation at the airport when a missionary comes home. So fun because everyone is smiling. Welcome Home Ben!
Oh and I agree with Laura, time flies!!
Holy wow! I can't even believe that Ben is already home. Has it really been two years? Well, since it has...Welcome Home Ben!
I totally love the t-shirts! They're awesome, good job.
Post a Comment