Sunday, March 18, 2007

Here it goes!!

Well I guess it's about time to start my blog. It seems the cool thing to do!!! I love seeing everybody else in the family who has one...I feel like I actually get to be a part of their lives. I love it, so I'll see if I can do half as good! These are pictures we had done last August...They didn't scan very good, but they are still adorable pictures. Malcolm (a.k.a. Mack) is the oldest. He's 3 in these pictures, but he'll be turning 4 in July. Quinn (a.k.a. Quinnie) is 1 in theses pictures, and he'll be turning 2 in July also.The Hardy Boys!! They are so handsome! Notice Quinnie's face. Some might think it's not that cute...but being his mom, I think it's the cutest face ever. It was the face of 2006!I felt like we were taking engagement pictures again...it's been that long since we've had just our picture taken!

No comments: