Monday, March 19, 2007

The Much Needed Vacation!

Matt and I were fortunate enough to get a much needed vacation last week to celebrate our 5th year anniversary . I surprised Matt and left the kids with the "Grandma's" and went to Coeur d' alene, Id to a Trendwest Resort. (Thanks to Tom and Brianne! They're the ones with Trendwest.) It was so nice to go to the Temple and shopping without kids!! We tried to sleep in...but couldn't sleep past 8:30 a.m., I guess that's still sleeping in. (I just imagined sleeping my day away!)It was beautiful there. It was right on the lake with lots of trees. Besides the construction it really was an awesome view. I would love to go back during the summer!!The pictures looked a little cloudy once I put them on the computer. Apparently someones little fingers touched the lens. So notice how everything looks pretty clear except the top center.

No comments: