Monday, March 19, 2007

Quinn's Trauma!

Just over a month ago Quinn decided to run into the corner of the wall. Apparently the wall didn't like it to much and decided to let Quinn have it. He had a cut clear to his skull...and lot of blood. Luckily it was a Saturday morning so Matt was home. I don't think I could have kept pressure on his head while driving to the ER myself. He didn't have stitches, they thought it would be better to glue it so he didn't have any more trauma. I didn't handle seeing my child in pain to well. I almost passed out twice, until the nurses insisted I stay in the hall on a bed with some breakfast.
Don't mind the oatmeal on his chiney, chin, chin!A week later he had a fight with the sidewalk. It tripped him until he was at it's level and then punched him in the nose and lip. His lip was about 3 times the size it should be. He was a pretty sad sight with the cut on his head and the big bloody lip.
Luckily he's healed up quite nicely. Hopefully he won't have any permanent damage!! ;)
He's just as cute as ever!

No comments: