Monday, March 19, 2007

The Mack Attack

Since I pretty much had a whole post on just Quinn, I thought I should post one just of the Mack Attack. This is him on his Daddy's bike. Both the boys love it when Daddy will let them sit on it.Malcolm was doing all sorts of silly poses this day. He really loves to have me take pictures with the digital camera and then look at himself. He really likes to look at himself in the mirror, but what is really funny is he likes to throw a fit in the kitchen. He watches his reflection in the oven! I hope he's not too vain!Oh the love of a brother!Mack was a pirate for Halloween. He was so excited...until he saw his best friend as a dragon. Then that was the cool thing. Although at the Ward Halloween party he did chase his friend around with his sword.

No comments: