Sunday, December 5, 2010
It's beginning to "feel" a lot like Christmas!
We finally got a Christmas tree up and decorated, with only a week and a half to enjoy it before we go to Moses Lake for Christmas. We got our first "real" tree last night and Matt put colored lights on it and today the boys put a few decorations on. I didn't have to do any decorating and I'm not putting anything else out. What's the point of spending the time, when I need to do so many other things. I'm loving the smell of the tree and it makes it feel a little more like Christmas. Though this 70 degree weather we've had this last week, doesn't make it feel like Christmas and I'm not complaining! We've been enjoying Christmas music which also helps it feel like Christmas. Every time a certain Christmas song comes on, both Malcolm and Quinn say it's their favorite, though you'd never guess what it is, "Santa Baby"! So funny! Excited to go home for the holidays and enjoy our family, but I am not looking forward to the cold, snowy weather! Now I'm just enjoying our lit Christmas tree, Christmas music, and pouring rain and thunder!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, Santa Baby! You are right I never would have guessed that one. Funny boys. Can't wait to see you guys.
I'm so jealous of your weather!! And your real Christmas Tree. I'm happy for you guys! We sure can't wait to see all you guys, we miss you. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment