Friday night I went out and bought the Sorcerer's Apprentice with a $10 off coupon. (Thank you once again Disney!) We'd never seen it, and I was taking my chances buying it. (I'm glad I did!) When I realized it was PG, I thought I'd let the boys watch it as well. They loved it! If you've seen the movie, in the beginning David is laying in bed and his mom's is yelling to him that he has a field trip that day, and what does she remind him to do? Well Quinn knows it well!
Malcolm has his first field trip of the year tomorrow. As he was taking a bath tonight and I was talking to him about his field trip, Quinn had to quote the movie and tell him, "Don't forget to wear clean underwear!" Why thank you Quinn!
1 comment:
Oh Quinnie!! I love when the randomness shows up, love it.
Post a Comment