We haven't been up to anything exciting. I've been enjoying having nothing to do, after all the months of going home so often, I've been needing some rest. It's hard work to pack for a family of five, drive a few hours, get out of the routine, repack, drive back home for a few hours, unpack, get the house back in order, all with whiny, needy kids. Ahh, I love my space and my bed!!
So here's a few pictures from the week before last. (I still have another post from last week I need to do, if I have any worthy pictures that is!) There are way too many pictures of Winston. I do love my other children too, he's just a baby who is always adorable no matter what his mood or what he's doing. It's a stage that will pass, I don't want to miss it!
The boys got a new game called Rhino Rampage. It's a really cute game with birds that try to get to safety on the Rhino's back before he stomps and they fall off. One of the kids figured out that if you blow through the bird, it whistles. Winston learned how to do it and thought he was so cool. You can't tell it's one of the birds, but he was cute!
I just loved this cute little eyebrow raise. He has such cute expressions. I love to crawl around with him, teasing him, just to get his little face to light up! I have a sheer red curtain in the front room, so this had (still does) a really red tint to it. It was fun playing in photoshop trying to get rid of some of it.
A few weeks ago Winston got brave and learned how to crawl off things. Namely Quinn's bed that he can climb up onto. He also does it off our bed which comes mid-thigh, I'm still there to grab him if need be, but he just gets off and falls onto his bum. Here he is doing it off the couch.
I started crawling after him, he get so excited and will crawl as fast as he can with his head hung low (I'm always afraid he's going to run into something!), trying to get away from me. Then he'll stop and just giggle at me and make the cutest faces. That little face just makes me melt!
I think this picture is so adorable. Something caught his eye around the corner!
The weekend before last, we went bowling with my friend Shari and her family. Shari and I became friends since we are visiting teaching partners. It's great when you have a partner you can connect with. She has three boys too, her youngest being three. Malcolm thinks her older boys are so cool because they're "big boys"! It was the first time we got together with our families. We had a great time.It's so fun to watch little kids bowl, their balls go so slow down the lane (sometimes stops), and they are always so excited.
Winston's schedule was off that day, so he didn't want to lay down for his last nap. He was so so tired. I left him in his car seat (Yes, I still carry him in his infant car seat, he's just that small! Plus, we don't have another car seat.) hoping he would go to sleep. No such luck. He was very content in there, but I was feeling guilty so I got him out. He was much easier to handle in his seat!
I love these last pictures of Malcolm's bowling moves. He cracks me up. Before we got there he kept talking about how good he is, because he's practiced on the Wii!


4 comments:
I've been checking since you said that you had a few posts in draft form. I'm excited to see one with so many photos. I'm working on resizing right now. To me it's a job cause I'm not very good or fast!
I love all the Winston photos. In the morning after Reed demolishes his jammies with breakfast, I love letting him crawl around in his onsie. They just look so cute in them! I can't believe he's crawling off stuff. Brave boy. Reed just dives off stuff and it ends up in a not so nice bump and bruise.
Great bowling photos. Our kids want to go but we haven't gone in forever. We should to spice up this blah winter.
Reed was over one before we finally bought a new car seat. So Win isn't the only one still riding around like that at 12 months.
I Can't beleive you still carry around that carseat! I ditched that thing months ago! HOw much does he weigh now? Jack is almost 20 pounds, I am happy because he hates the car and than when he is one I can turn him around. cute pics of the boys
Hey Shaila! It was so fun hanging out with guys last weekend. WE really need to do it more often. You left Winston's jacket at our house. Remind me which apt. you live in and I will drop it off to you.
They are all so flippin' cute! I love that we have the cool upstairs neighbors.
Now that I'm home we'll have to schedule a play date or something, k?
http://talesofanocdhousehusband.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment