Last Friday Winston turned 11 months. I don't know how this happened. He's still just my little baby. I swear I just had him a few months ago. I don't want him to grow up. I love the baby stage. He is just so sweet and innocent and so cute to look at. I makes me sad to think that someday he won't let me kiss him and hug him as much as I want. He's still a wonderful baby. Besides the fact that the last week he's been up several times a night, every night. But that's from the ear infection. He slept all night last night, and didn't wake up until 7am. Much better for me! I don't feel like there's anything really "new" with him this last month, but we'll see what we can come up with.
~According to my scale he's only 18.2 lbs. I don't know if that's accurate since last month he was 18 lbs. 4 oz. I guess we'll see in a month. I hope he get up to 20 lbs, so we can turn him forward facing when he's a year. Not that we have a car seat for him or anything! If anyone wants to get him an exciting birthday present...there you go!
~ He's obsessed with diaper wipes right now. He loves to pull them out and to chew on them.
~ He loves the vacuum and has to be right there when I'm vacuuming
~ He's pushing toys so that he can walk behind them. I know he's not close to walking though, thank goodness!
~ He loves his bed and schedule, like all my babies. He doesn't sleep well without being in a bed and his naps don't last as long. Even if he is off schedule though, he's still a dream baby!
~ He loves his sippy cup and I'm kinda thinking he'll easily wean to it!
I can't think of anything else really. Here's some pictures of him from last week and some more that I took today. I finally gave ALL the boys haircuts and they all look so adorable! Although, I do like Quinn's hair a little longer, but I only know one way of cutting hair.
No this picture isn't sideways, he was just tilting his head that way.
He's testing out his cousin Emma's binky.
Notice her in the background, she has a plan of attack.
Not really attacking, but she knows what she wants.
She got it and Winston just let her.
Matt laid Winston down and used Curious George as a pillow. When I walked into the room to get something and saw him, I just thought it was too dang cute!
Some of my failures at my attempt at some pictures today. I think the focus is off in every single one of them, but he still looks dang cute! I love the drool!
I love those little raised eyebrows.
This one is so out of focus, but I just loved it still. He was charging me for the camera.
Looking off at his little barnyard sheep. I was trying to get him to stay still for long enough. He was not having it!
I also tried one with all the boys. For one, Winston wasn't wanting to stay still. Then the boys were trying to help me entertain him. Malcolm is doing pat-a-cake with him as I'm singing it. Quinn is trying to snap his fingers in the air like I'm doing. Then I screw up the settings. I turn my aperture way up so that I can get enough light with a fast enough shutter speed, but then not everything is in focus. I stink! It's so frustrating!!!
6 comments:
I can't believe Winston is 11 months either. All the babies are almost 1! This past year zoomed by. It's so fun to see them doing the same things too. Reed loves to push his musical table all across the living room. He thinks he's a big walking boy (behind the table that is).
You know I love a little boy with a fresh haircut. And 3 of them are even better! Congrats on Quinn not screaming his head off. They all look great!
Don't be so hard on your photos. They are adorable!! In 30 years, focus wont be the topic AT ALL when people are looking at them. Not that we can't work on it and get better and better but any photo with slight flaws is better than none at all. I would love to have that many photos of me as a baby. Mine are polaroid...hello can you say not the greatest quality. But I love them still and so will your boys. And their kids and so on. Keep it up, you're awesome.
Oh and I LOVE the one with Winston and George. Reed is loving to hug and give it a love right now and it is the cutest thing. I have to, have to get it on video.
Cute boys! Why do babies have to grow so fast! Jack is 10 months now and it makes me so sad! I feel the same, wasn't it just last week that we just had those babies and we were walking in the beasley with them in front packs? Just does not seem close to a year ago does it?
I feel like your speaking a foriegn language with your pictures. i know nothing about cameras and what makes a good picture...you mean theres more to it than just point, aim, and click?! pretty pathetic, eh? I think your pictures look awesome and i'm very jealous just so you know...it helps too that your taking pictures of very cute little boys!
So THAT'S why I hear you vacuuming all day. Not that I mind. In fact, until Aiden gets done with the preschool gig, if you run out of carpet to vacuum, come on down and do ours... Anything for Winston!
I don't know what you're talking about with out of focus like it's a bad thing. I think they look like they came from some parenting magazine. Seriously, the models are awesomely cute and the photography/background/etc is spot on. I wish I sucked as great as you.
I seriously can't believe that Winston is almost one. He's so old.
Why do they grow up so fast?
Your pictures are amazing...keep'em coming. I love the pictures with all the boys. Rose looked at that picture and pointed out Qui, MalMal, and baby.
So Shaila you need to quite poo pooin about the pics. Like the others said-you can see the flaws but most people have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not saying you can't be frustrated, just be proud of what you CAN do with picture takin is all. Me just gettin into it I know what you mean. Our last family pic turned out terrible(lighting,wrinkly background,spacing, ect.) but all the kids are looking and most are smiling and thats what everyone wants to see ya know. Be proud girl!
Post a Comment