I Wish...
I wish you a Happy Birthday!I wish you were still here. I wish you could rock me.I wish you could hug me.I wish you never left!
I KNOW Families are Forever!!
I still love you.
I still miss you.
I still cry for you!
(Thanksgiving 2000 Trevor, Dad, Me and Tanner)
My hair was "growing out" from a bad haircut I let a boyfriend talk me into doing.
Later after we broke up, he apologized for it. Ha!
6 comments:
Oh Lou, what a sweet post. How does each year go faster and faster. I remember you wanted to do one last year. I'm so glad you did this year! I love, love what you did to the first photo, it looks great! Who took that, :)?
See you soon.
Wow. These bring back memories. Back in the day... Lovely post. Hope you guys are doing well.
I do too!!
-Milo
That is a beautiful post! I love that we know Families Are Forever - it's one of my favorite songs! Man, I'm going to start crying just thinking about it now!
I cant imagine how you feel Shaila, but you have expressed in such a sweet way in this post. Knowing your dad I know he would be proud of who you are today!
Oh Shaila, I have not looked at your blog(or anyones in forever) and that just made me cry! How sweet! You are such a great person. Our family misses you guys, I wish we could of visited one last time too, but thats ok. The girls miss the boys, just yesterday Da asked Maddie who her boyfriend was and of course she said Malcolm! I will try to call you sometime soon, I would love to catch up!
love NIkki
Post a Comment