We went home for 4th of July weekend. Matt's Grandpa was going back home to California and Auntie Mimi came up to fly with him. Also my Grandma Bette was over visiting...so we had a busy time. It was great seeing them all. I was wanting to get pictures with Grandpa, Matt and the boys, but before I knew it, I didn't take the time. Ugh!! I also wasn't thinking that when we left for the 4th of July festivities, we wouldn't be seeing him again.
Winston loves to bounce ALL the time. Whenever he is standing, he is generally bouncing. In fact my Mom has started calling him "Roo" because of it. Auntie Mimi was holding Winston and he was bouncing away. All of the sudden she said he stopped and went limp. He bounced himself to sleep. How cute!?! Isn't Auntie Mimi beautiful!!
3 comments:
Winston is a bouncy little thing. It would have to be Tigger or Roo so I guess Roo it is.
The fireworks are awesome. I love the second one. I'm glad you guys had a good time up there. You've definitely had some fun family times this summer. Are you wore out yet? :)
AH the Dam laser light show best ever! Neil Diamond, "were coming to america" love it!
That's such a funny story about the Winster bouncing himself to sleep. Looks like you guys had a Dam good time. I love those dam fireworks. I would love to go on a dam vacation. And take some dam pictures. Please, no more dam jokes!
Post a Comment