Monday, July 21, 2008

Matt of all Trades

I just had to post this one last picture from our day trip to Riverfront Park. Matt has been into these HDR photos. He's really been wanting to try it , so he set up the tripod and took several different exposures of the clock tower, then layered them all in photoshop. I don't know how it all works, maybe he can explain it better if he feel like it. I just had to share this amazing picture he captured. I have such a talented husband!!! Anything he tries, he's great at. I wish I had half his talents!

3 comments:

Trista said...

cool! i'd love to try an hdr shot--just not realistic w/ two kids. lol. there are action for photoshop that you can use for them, but never as good as the real deal. nice job matt!

Nathan said...

Pretty cool. Now you need to make more. :D

melanie said...

Very cool. I second the vote for more....