Thursday, July 31, 2008

Architectural Detail

Okay so I am doing this on the very last day of July...but I was just hoping that I could get some better pictures. I was hoping to go on campus and take some pictures there. They have plenty of "architecture" there. I walk up there everyday, but with 3 kids in tow and friends walking with me, I didn't feel I could stop for a photo shoot! I would still love to take a "time out" for myself and go up there soon.

Anyways, the "Monthly Special" from Take Out Photo was photographing architectural detail. I only took one picture on this, but I'll share three of the same thing. These are from our "family fun day" in Spokane. They have this fun fountain that the kids just love to run through. I just think it's plain awesome. I love using a fast shutter speed and capturing what the human eye can't see...stopping the water. So here they are:




Not much, but at least I was thinking about the challenge of it all month. Now it's being better and following through with it during the actual month. I guess I can blame all my lack of time management on having a baby!

3 comments:

marc said...

I'm glad you did the challenge. That third one is my favorite. I like that you were thinking about the project and hope it made you take notice of new things.

melanie said...

Good job Lou! I love the last one too, the sky is so gorgeous that deep blue. I wish we lived closer, we could help each other get a 'time out'. A much needed time out too, huh?!

Mandy said...

Well I had my baby much longer ago than you did. What can I blame my lack of time management on? I think it's just me. I'm always in awe of how easy you make life seem with three kids. Your pictures are awesome, as always.