So I have been wanting to post all week. I can't believe I haven't done it. Winston takes all my time I guess. So here's what we've been up to.
Last weekend we went over to hang out with the Poteet's. We had lots of fun hanging out playing games and visiting. At one point the boys started playing hockey in the kitchen. Someone had the great idea to use plastic bags as skates. It was too funny. I was able to only capture two pictures before my camera died.

Matt helped the boys build what Quinn called a "temple". They thought it was lots of fun.

I ask them to pose, and these are the faces I have to work with.

It was kinda warm on Thursday so I took the boys outside to ride their bikes. It was good for them to get outside and play. The next morning Quinn was ready to go out again. He put his helmet on right away. I couldn't convince him to take it off, so he wore it the whole time we were walking, and wouldn't take it off until after we got home. Quinn has been so funny, he got mad at me for taking his picture after a while. He's also been taking his socks off and putting them on his hands saying he's a puncher man. He's also been getting mad when I give him a kiss, yelling at me and wiping it off. So I hold him down and kiss him over and over again until he's laughing.

I also had to post about my new favorite movie,
Becoming Jane. I absolutely love this movie, I think it is soooo good! I pretty much bawled through most of it, and I want to watch it over and over. I think Anne Hathaway did a wonderful job in it. I also fell in love with James McAvoy. When I first started watching the movie, I wasn't to into him, but by the end I just thought he was so attractive and wonderful. So if anybody is up for a girls night, come on over and we can all cry together!!

Last night we had such a fun night. We went over to the Poteet's and hung out with them, the Campbell's and the Harper's. We had great fun playing Disney Scene It and Celebrity. We had a pasta buffet, I guess you can call it, with marinara sauce and alfredo sauce. We also had a yummy salad and bread sticks. Amy brought the most amazing dessert ever, brownies with caramel and chocolate chips. Oh my goodness, I couldn't get enough of them!! Amy I need that recipe! Needless to say though, Winston's not very happy with me today. Garlic and chocolate all at once, I just couldn't resist myself though!! Oh and no pictures...I forgot my camera, which I think is a first. I was so sad, because there were tons of "picture moments".
5 comments:
I have been the same way with posting. I want to and just don't get it done.
The bike helmet is cracking me up! Nate did that and wanted to wear it to the store and that's where I drew the line.
Milo rented Becoming Jane last weekend and I'm sad to say I didn't get it watched even though I wanted to. And now I can't even remember why! I'm going to have to rent it again. I love a little bawling in good chick flick.
Glad you enjoyed the brownie. Sorry Winston didn't.
Those boys are so funny together!! They are just adorable. I hear everyone talking about "Becoming Jane" but have yet to see it. . . gotta put that on the to-do list.
Oh, thanks for answering all of my questions in that other post. That sling looks great! The book that helped me a ton with Manual settings for photography was "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. I checked it out from the library and after that everything "clicked." It was awesome. Keep up the good work, you are such an awesome Mom!!
We have so much fun with you guys! We feel so blessed to have made such great friends here. I so want to see that Becoming Jane movie. Maybe that could be our girls night that we won from the cribbage game??? I think I've been having inappropriate dreams about those brownies. I could eat a whole pan myself. So yummy!
I totally want to see that Becoming Jane movie, and after reading your post you have me wanting to watch it right away. I will probaly be pregnant another 2 weeks at least, maybe we could have a girls night and watch it.:)
Sounds like a good movie, to bad you dont live closer, Id join you. Keep the pics coming, the boys are hilarious!
Post a Comment