While I was having some time with women, Matt and the boys had time to hang out together. They went to the Science Center again, and Matt took the camera with him. He took some really great shots.
On Saturday night our great friends Mandy and George offered to watch our kids so that we could go on our "last date" before the baby is born. This was actually the first time we've ever gone on a date here in Pullman, let alone have someone other then family watch our kids while on a date. The boys did great and didn't even care that we were gone. Quinn was even comfortable enough with Mandy that he crawled up to her table and asked for a pancake. Luckily she had some frozen ones. Silly kid, even though we fed him before going over there, he still wants pancakes. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner without kids at our favorite restaurant here, Sangria Grill. We would have hit a movie too, but nothing exciting was playing. Thanks so much Mandy and George. You guys are great friends.
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm totally jealous of your night out. I am really needing a night out minus Rose (no offense Rose).
I'm impressed with Matt's photography skills! Those were some cute candid pics he took. I'm glad you got to go out on a date before the baby comes. Those are always so fun. I'm sure you're so ready for that little guy...any day now.
Looks like the boys had fun together but more importantly you and Matt had one last fling together.
Yeah for a night out! I'm glad you guys finally went on a date. Not that we go often but they are important.
The boys are getting so big! And as always...cute as ever!!
Well, I thought I was keeping up with your blog, but I guess I've missed the last several posts. Cute posts! I feel so honored that you have included many pictures and mentionings of my family. Thank you! You are such a good friend, and we are so glad you all are here in Pullman with us!!! We should have watched the boys for you guys long ago, we love having them over! Oh, and I know you tried to hide your pregnancy post amongst your others, but I found it - and you look so amazing for beign due any day. I remember you always telling me that you balloon when you're pregnant - whatever! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!
Ok Matt you win! I am so impressed with your picture taking abilities. Whenever I ask Shane to take photos he ends up getting shots of my chest and up.... imagine that... :)
Post a Comment