Saturday, January 19, 2008
Just for Paka
Yesterday Cynthia told me that Merle is always checking mine and Laura's blog for pictures of his grand kids. Well not much is going on here, so I thought we'd just take some pictures to share. The first few pictures are just of Quinn from the other day. Then the rest we took this morning.




Matt put this hat on Quinn. He had it when he was a baby, and so it doesn't really fit. It totally left a red mark on his head...but he thought it was pretty funny.
Malcolm wanted a picture with the hammer, and thought that I need to put it on the blog...he's such a funny kid.



Typical monkeys...I mean boys. Malcolm thinks it's fun to climb all over the bunk beds, it drives me nuts!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Paka loves these pictures. Man I've got the best looking grandkids
They are too cute! And I'm not prejudice either! Thanks for the pics, Lou!
Not just for Paka! Drives me nuts when the boys hang on the bunk beds too. Glad to know yours do it too, ha! One day we'll break the habit. (maybe that is)
Post a Comment