Monday, January 7, 2008

36 Weeks

4 weeks left. That is such a great feeling. I can't help but think of Mel going 2 weeks early and only wish I could be so lucky! I had my Dr appt today, now I start going once a week!! Yay! Also he said he'd check my cervix next week. I know that's a weird thing to be excited about, but I always want to know if I'm progressing or not. Although I always dilate at least to a 2 and then they give false hope of saying that I could go any day now. With Quinn, nothing they did worked, and I went over anyways. Sorry if any guys read this! I have all my baby stuff out, I started washing the blankets and the few warm clothes we have. It's so fun to pull out all the cute stuff the other boys wore...even though this baby won't wear it. Now I just need to get everything cleaned and organized. That's my goal for this week, then cleaning the house really good. I don't want the "Mom's" to come here and have a filthy house!

3 comments:

melanie said...

See I knew it was all about the shirt last week, you look little today. I am still in shock that in just a few short weeks no one will be pregnant and it will be all about babies. Here's to 2 more weeks (crossing my fingers for you).

Anna said...

I would never get as lucky as to go 2 weeks early. Mel pulled a sneaker and she needs to pay for it. Haha. You best be getting that baby stuff out and ready you never know.

Bethany said...

You look so cute, Shaila. When I was pregnant, my bum stuck out as far as my stomach did. You look tiny. I don't think you've gained any weight (besides the stomach.)