Monday, January 14, 2008
Field trip and Craft
Last Tuesday Malcolm's class went to the Bishop's Center on a field trip. This is an assisted living and retirement home. They made a craft...which was to hard for them. The adults had to do most of it. But regardless, they loved it. It's always hard for me to go on the field trips, because it's right during Quinn's nap. Whenever I try telling Malcolm maybe I shouldn't go, he's so sad, so I can't resist and go anyways. I am glad that I have the opportunity to go and participate with his class.
Even Quinn (or me) was able to do the craft...he really enjoyed it!
Malcolm's best bud Georgey. He's always so willing to pose for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One time Jake told Addy I might meet her at the fire station for a class field trip and then I couldn't make it (and I didn't know Jake had told her that) and she remembered it and brought it up every time we passed the fire station and she would start crying. She remembered it like a year later. Isn't that the saddest thing...
That's such a sad story of Jennie's!
I'm so glad that you put a picture of Georgey, since this is the one field trip I missed. I love that new camera of yours!
Post a Comment