
Well it's coming to a close. I got the babies room all organized and ready. Baby clothes are washed and put away as well as they can be without a dresser. Car seats all cleaned and ready to go with the winter cover, and head support in. Finally found all the remaining blankets, burp rags and hats. I don't have as many blankets as I remember...I feel like I've lost some. Hmm! Cribs not made up with bedding yet....but I feel like that will wait since he'll be in my room for a few weeks...at least while we have company. This is the first pregnancy that I have really weird dreams. Some aren't related to pregnancy, but then I've had that are. I had a dream a few weeks back that my water broke at 36 weeks and I just kept thinking it was too early for him. Then I had a dream a few nights ago that I went into labor and had him at 37 weeks (right now) and still I did not feel ready for him. The dream just left me feeling really uncomfortable about it too. I talked to my Dr. today about wanting to go into labor on my own. He said he wouldn't let me go past 42 weeks...and I'm sure I wouldn't want to at that point either. Then I found out when I was scheduling appointments for up until my delivery, I was told my Dr was taking vacation the week after my due date. So I guess I won't be going much over my due date. I don't want some on call Dr to deliver me! Thanks Mandy for watching the boys today! I'm glad they are so comfortable with you...or maybe it's just Georgey!?!
3 comments:
Shaila I wouldn't worry about having a on call Dr. I hade 6 diffrent OBGYN's with Emma. The Dr. who delivered Emma was a Dr. I had never seen before but I actually liked him better then the Dr. I had. :)
You left out the goods. Are you starting to dilate at all, what's your progress? You were so excited about getting checked that I thought you'd share the news. I'm getting excited for you to have this baby. And I do agree with Leish, at the point of labor who cares who's doing it as long as it's getting done! I hope you don't go over. The thought of 42 weeks makes me queasy!
Hey Shaila!
Wow! We are getting so excited for you guys to have this baby! You are such a cute pregnant lady! Hee hee...
Your boys are getting so big too! I look forward to seeing pics of the baby when he gets here! Until then, take care.
~Amy Harper
Post a Comment