- You love me!!
- You know all the good and bad things about me and still love me!
- You always tell me how much you love me and how beautiful I am. (You're good for the self esteem.)
- You are extremely hot!! Even with a receding hair line! ;)
- You have the bad boy image that I love, without being a bad boy. (At least you intimidate people without trying.)
- You have awesome eyes.
- I love your arms...the muscles!!
- You are sensitive.
- You rent AND watch girly movies with me!
- You will even tear up!
- You love babies.
- You'll fight with me over it being your turn to hold our babies.
- You change diapers!!
- You love your boys.
- You will get down and play with our boys.
- You love to teach our boys.
- You sing to our boys.
- You aren't judgemental.
- You are forgiving.
- You're a good listener.
- You're good at giving advice.
- You're committed to our marriage.
- You're willing to try new ways of making it stronger.
- You listened to John Lund's For all Eternity Cd's.
- You are helpful.
- You clean bathrooms...and everything else too.
- You are an awesome cook.
- You are very thoughtful.
- You love to buy things for me and the boys. (It's his love language!)
- You love your parents.
- Especially your Mom!
- You love your siblings.
- Especially Laura!
- You love my family.
- You're laid back.
- You are extremely smart, without trying.
- You do so well in science and have a love for it. (I'm amazed at how much you know and remember.)
- You love history too. (I'm not good at it!)
- You love to teach others!
- You are humble...can't admit to how smart you are.
- You have a great knowledge and understanding of the gospel and scriptures that I admire.
- You help me want to be a better person, wife and mother.
- You hold me when I cry, even if you don't understand it.
- You have greater potential then you realize.
- You are pretty much great at anything.
- You have a natural ability at sports, but you don't play them.
- You can play any video game and be good at it. As much as I dislike them!
- You don't like to fail.
- You are very loyal.
- Especially to your friends.
- You have a hard time saying no. Which has hurt you at times.
- You love cars, and know so much about them and how to fix them...just by teaching yourself. (I'm sorry you don't have your corrados!!)
- You are a very hard worker.
- You went to school, took care of Malcolm and worked really late nights for our family.
- You want to be the best you can for me and the boys.
- You are supportive of me and the things I need.
- You are the best father ever.
- You are the best husband ever! I couldn't have picked a better eternal companion!
Well I'm sure I could think of several more, but it's making me neglect our children. I love you so much Matthew. You are the greatest thing that I have. You have helped me through some of the hardest things in my life, just by being here. My biggest fear is losing you and I don't know how I would survive without you. I'm thankful for you and your commitment to me. I'm proud of you! I can't wait for all the rest of eternity with you.
(Nate, Matt and Jeff grew out their beards from Thanksgiving until Christmas 2006.)


6 comments:
Um..so sweet Shaila. You two are adorable. I love you guys.
Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you had a great day! Yeah for others getting into their 30's, ha! Milo joins in another month.
Happy Birthday Matt- wow the big 3-0! We're not too far behind! I'm just catching up on your blog and can I just say you have the cutest pregnant clothes! You always look so dang cute in all your weekly shots! :)
What do you mean you especially love your mom. Man that means I should be sensitive and not say anything. Right?
Okay...I totally started tearing up...until I hit the last picture. Then I started laughing.
Happy Birthday Matt!!! I love you.
I love the beards!! Matt can grow facial hair like no other. Hope you had a great b-day!!
Post a Comment