This last weekend we went back home. Matt's sister Laura came home, and we haven't seen her since May. Our niece Rose has gotten so big!! She's a year now and walking, and she's a total girl. Mike and Laura are going to end up having all the girls for us I think. I'm not seeing it in our cards. We were so glad that we were able to see Laura and Rose, they'll be coming home again at Christmas.
Right after we got there Malcolm did a face plant into the side of the couch. I don't know what's up with him lately. He's been getting hurt left and right. It's usually Quinn who's accident prone. Like all kids he wanted a band-aid, and when he looked in the mirror, he thought he was pretty cool. He even got just a little bit of a bloody nose. He must have hit himself really hard!!
Quinn's loving the apples that Paka is peeling and slicing for him. It's so cute Quinn totally came up with this name "Paka" for Merle. He won't call him grandpa, and sometimes has corrected me on the name. I hope all the kids will call him that, it's just so dang cute.
Rose with her cute little round face. I think she really enjoyed her cousins. Malcolm was cute with her too. He wanted to make sure she wouldn't choke on the toys downstairs. They always talk about baby Rose.
Quinn also loved Rose. He does this funny thing with babies. He's always touching their heads. I'm not sure why. I love the white trash look. Matt didn't even do his onesie up, just tucked the flap into the back of his shirt.
Rose was mad at me, because she couldn't get past the chairs to go down the stairs. That's all she ever wanted to do, and of course hasn't quite mastered them like she thinks she can.
Brianne and Tom had a weekend getaway to Coeur d'Alene so Mom and Pop were watching Jayni and Mason. We spent the majority of the weekend with Matt's family, but while Quinn was napping on Saturday, Mack and I went to the park with them. Jayni and Malcolm love to play together, and generally play very well together. Jayni is just so dang cute with her new little haircut!!
Mason was all grin like always. He's started jumping and spinning, and it's so cute. I can't believe how grown up he's getting. I was going to say how big he his getting, but that's to be expected since he's bigger then Quinn. He was having so much fun and never slowing down.
Malcolm loving Rose. I think he must have thought he was pretty cool to be feeding Rose her bottle. (Even though she doesn't need the help anymore.)
The last weekend we were home, Quinn couldn't get enough of his lawn mower, so he was pretty excited to get back outside to play with it. Of course I could only get a shot of his back.
I was trying to get the boys to sit down together for a picture, but it wasn't working. I was totally wanting to get some family pictures while we were there, but it never happened. A weekend is just to short. Malcolm was enjoying the leaves though.
I took tons of pictures of Rose this weekend. I guess it's because she will sit still and just stare at me. I love her big round eyes!!
As I said before she is a total girl. She loves shoes, (She picked out some cute pink sparkly shoes all by herself, she know what she wants.), and she has this cute little purse that she wanted as her "new" toy. She will put toys in it and carry it around. It's so cute. This is her all ready to go to church, with her purse.
4 comments:
Can I just say how happy I am that you found ALL of your posts? That is some seriously good news!!
Malcolm is cracking me up. Loving the bandaid and the bloody nose. What are we going to do with these rough and tumble boys?
Oh and I always overload the photos of Kate. She's just too cute not too, even when she's being a 2 yr old stinker, =). Love the photos of Rose, she is getting really big.
That was such a fun weekend. Did my mom tell you that Rose started calling her GoGo before we left? It was pretty cute. I am so glad we saw you guys before Christmas, it will make the wait for Christmas a little easier.
BTW...I love your camera...I am totally missing it.
Love all the pics. Sounds like you had fun with both sides of the family. I love what Quinn calls Merle. So cute!
Yay, you found all your old post!! Now you just need to get them all back onto your blog so you can print it at the end of the year.
I love the names the grandkids are coming up with for Grandpa & Grandma Hardy. Paka and GoGo...hopefully those will stick!! Jayni still loves to go to Grandma Pardy's house.
The pictures of Rose are adorable. It's amazing how different girls are from boys even at that age.
The pictures you took of Jayni & Mason are cute. Please send them to me!! Today Mason wouldn't sit still! He was spinning all day and making himself dizzy. What a nut!!
Sorry for the long comments!
Post a Comment