Monday, November 26, 2007

30 Weeks!

Yay!! 10 weeks to go! Next week I'll be in the single digits. Isn't that a good feeling!?! I went to physical therapy today and he discharged me. I didn't have too much pain this last week, and my hips weren't off when he checked me. We'll see if it lasts. I'm just glad I don't have to use the SI lock. The baby is still growing, obviously! He's hurting me when he moves now. I'm getting a pretty good shelf going on. I'm losing my ice addiction. I rarely crave it, and my mouth isn't watering for it anymore. I only walked once while I was home. The other days we either went some where or we were busy doing other stuff. I was still disappointed though. I worked out today, and as tiring as it was...it felt so good!!

2 comments:

melanie said...

Yeah for no SI lock! It was good to see you this past week, it went by so fast. The single digits are scaring me and you're excited for them. That's the way it always is.

Brianne said...

Lookin' good!!