Monday, October 3, 2011

Puddle Jumping

Winston doing some puddle jumping. It was a good mom day and I let him go wild. :) I couldn't resist letting him try out his new rain boots and taking pictures of him. I was already wet from running, so it wasn't much sacrifice on my part. I have a hard time narrowing down pictures, so it seems like a lot of the same thing over and over. I guess did do a good job of narrowing down though since it was from over 80 pictures, which were all taken in like 5 minutes! Haha! I just love all the different facial expressions and cute things he's doing. I sure love this special boy of mine, he makes me happy and is always bring a smile to my face. 





Look at how wet the back of those pants are. The rain boots don't protect much when you're actually jumping in the puddles.






Then we went inside and he got a warm bath and hot chocolate. Life with one home is so much easier! :)

No comments: