Sunday, October 2, 2011

FHE at the Park

A couple weeks ago we decided to do FHE at one of the parks. The boys were pretty excited about it. In fact they were so excited to be doing at the park, they had a hard time concentrating on the lesson. Lesson learned for us, if we are going to do FHE at a park, do the lesson at home! 

We had our little lesson then a quick "game" of kickball. Winston was more interested in the big toys then in playing our game, but he did run the bases a few times. Just a few pictures of the boys during the lesson. Oh and I like how all the boys are in red shirts...not planned, it just happened. 
Winston with his tongue out. He usually sticks his tongue out like this when he crosses his eyes. I've got to get a picture of his crossed eyes, it's so funny.
 Oh Quinnie. He's adorable!
 Malcolm is looking too grown up, it breaks my heart! 
I was taking pictures with the camera just sitting on the table. Looks like the boys are really getting into the lesson.
I just love this sweet face on my sweet boy. My baby boy! He's still a baby right!? I convince him to let me hold him like a baby almost daily, then I'll just rock him and kiss his cute face. :)
Just an action shot of Mack showing his kickball skills. He thinks he's pretty cool stuff most of the time, which he is of course!

1 comment:

K+B said...

What a fun FHE!! You have such a beautiful family :)