Here are the drinks choices we had to choose from.
A had coming out of the spinach dip.
Spinach wraps
Yummy pear cake with caramel frosting...I think. It's been a while!
Rolls to go along with the pumpkin stew and mexican chowder. Yummy! I of course had to have both, I love soup!
Some more wraps, and string cheese fingers.
Eyeball brownies. So much good food, more that I didn't document, and lots of fun.
Mel looking all cute and witchy!
Witch sisters, Leisha's baby did the dressing up for her. We all look a little silly, but that's us! Apparently the hat was making me feel like I couldn't get very close.
Leisha is going to kill me! She just has the cutest little prego belly. I just want to rub it and try and feel the baby. I love pregos!
My mom and I talked Cynthia in going on my birthday. She wore my costume from last year and looked adorable. Her polynesian hair was perfect witch hair!
Brianne looking rather hot!
The hosting witch, with her lovely zebra hat. I love that hat. The same one she had to sport on her birthday.
This is right after Aunt LaVoy demonstrated her banshee scream! Man, she can really freak you out. I love her and Leisha cracking it up. It's a little blurry for some reason, but I had to post it. Everyone just looked at her, my mom just said "LaVoy!!!", and they were right back to their conversation. We thought it was hilarious!
Mom has lots of Halloween decorations. It was so fun to see all the witch hats everywhere.
She also has some cute pictures of witch's around the house. I think this is adorable.
This one is in the bathroom, love it!
Mel and I taking a breather together, putting the old feet up. I love her stockings, I wanted some cute ones, but didn't look early enough, but my boots would have covered them up anyways.
A self portrait, with all my black lipstick worn off from all the good eats. I look pretty freaky, let me tell you!
The whole crew that was there.
Cynthia and I, although I look rather retarded. Not sure what I'm doing with my bum!
GraMimi with her little witch granddaughters. How fun for them.
Thanks for the fun times mom! Hope I can make it to other witch party's to come!
1 comment:
You posted all the pictures of me looking like a nerd! Cute posts by the way. Now you need to do one of Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment