Since it was my birthday, I got up, got ready, put on my favorite jeans, holes and all, and made the kids and I my favorite breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, with whipped cream! It was delicious. Then I basically had the same old everyday stuff to do. Nothing much. Though while Malcolm was at school, and the other boys napping, I did allow myself to lay down and read. I really wanted a nap, but I can't take naps when I know I have to get Malcolm from school, in fear I'll sleep past the time.
After Matt was home, we went out to my choice of dinner, Inca's, though I wasn't that hungry, being sick and all, but it was still good. Then we went to mom's for presents and cake. The day before, since I was so sick, Mom came and took the boys after work. This is what they did. They got to help decorate my cake. This is Malcolm's side that he did.
This is Quinn's side. They did a fantastic job, and it was the best birthday cake I've ever had. What sweet boys, and such a sweet GraMimi to help them give me such a great gift.
I played with my camera, and the remote on it. At least this means that I got some pictures of myself on my birthday and with the kids and hubby.

Haha, this one Matt took. Apparently I was excited for the presents and the hug from Mack.
Milo couldn't stand me being the center of attention for once, so he had to ruin the picture by pretending to pick my nose.
I'm very excited for my new boots! My mom knew just what I wanted, yet would never buy for myself.
Looking like a dork sporting my new boots, and my fav jeans!
Thanks for everyone thinking of my on my birthday. For the gifts and the birthday wishes. I love my new boots, my camera strap covers made by Melanie, my new zebra Scentsy burner, my butter dishes, and my external flash. I was spoiled and embarrassed everyone did so much for me. Thank you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment