Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Big Boy!

(Picture from cell phone if you can't tell from the poor quality.)

This is what Winston has been wanting to do lately, take off his diaper and sit on the toilet, but he's never gone. I think he just thinks it's fun to be a big boy. While I was taking Mack and Quinn to school today, Matt said Winston went #2 on the toilet! He was so proud of himself. WHAT!?!

6 comments:

The Gang said...

Yay! and so cute!!

melanie said...

That is craziness Lou! Maybe I should try it with Reed. He now comes up to me pointing to his diaper and says, 'I poo'.

Adorable smile!

Marion said...

He knows he's big stuff! Beware world: "Don't mess with Winston Hardy!" I hope you're storing up lots of energy and patience for this kid! He's such a kick in the pants! And such a cute little bit of a kid! Little kid...BIG ATTITUDE! Can't help but love him to death!

Campbells said...

Jack wants to sit on the toilet all the time too, although has never went. But it cracks me up, he wants to wipe and flush! I don't even recognize your baby, he is a little boy now!

Mandy said...

He IS a big boy! Every picture you post of him these days blows me away. He is growing up so much! What a good little potty-trainer! Grayam still has a ways to go. He is now obsessed with always wearing his big boy "unneroos", which is good, and can totally go potty on command. But he never tells us when he has to go, and has no problem treating his unneroos like a diaper. We're working on it.

Korbi said...

I didn't realize that we were going to be in your ward??? I thought that I wouldn't know anybody!! So will you be my friend? ;)