All my pictures have been looking so dull lately. I finally figured out why after I posted all these pictures. It's been so, so annoying and frustrating. I didn't know if it was my new lens or because I was shooting in RAW. Well it was all because my RAW color profile and photoshop color profile weren't matching up. Hopefully my pictures will look like normal now!
We tried a new recipe the other night. I thought it was pretty good. I posted it here and here. Matt has a cooking blog, and my Chlarson Family has a cooking blog. I feel torn on where I should post, so I just posted it both places. I figure not everyone reads both.
During Thanksgiving break, Winston started doing the stairs at Cynthia's house. I can't believe he's learned to do stairs so fast, since we don't have any! This is what he did that next week.





We got this little globe for the boys one time, because Malcolm just loves to look at globes. It comes apart and splits in half. After dinner one night Quinn came out with one on each hand walking around (okay maybe more like running) singing "hot hot hot, hot chocolate", you know the song from Polar Express. Then he comes up and does this. While pretending to drink from them as well. I think they've seen me nurse...what do you think!?! Haha!
Here he is as a bug...
...and Princess Leia.
Malcolm couldn't let Quinn be the only center of attention, so he joined in as well.
He had to get creative and do something of his own. Where do kids come up with these things!?!
On December 6th Stephanie took out her endowments. We were able to go last minute. After realizing our recommends were expired and getting them renewed last minute. Driving the two hours to Brianne's, getting there at 9pm. The kids not going to sleeping until after 11:30pm and us adult not until 1:30am. It was definitely worth it!My Grammie and Grandpa Chlarson work Saturday mornings at the temple. I was excited to see them. So many people told me how wonderful they are and how much fun they are. My cousin Maria ended up being there taking out her endowments during the same session. So Uncle Wallace, Aunt Jean and Grandma Bushman were there as well. It was the best session ever. The spirit was so strong and I was so emotional. I loved being there with so much of my family and Matt's family as well. It was so worth the craziness getting there. I wanted to go through another session again and spend the whole day in the temple. I wish I could have!
On our way up to Moses we saw this awesome sunset. It was a perfect ending to a wonderful day!!
5 comments:
THat recipe looks good, too bad it has shrimp, you know Da is allergic, maybe I could use chicken instead? Cute pics of the kids, wintson is like a big kid! He is grown up so fast!
love nikki
Reed is so close to climbling in the dishwasher. If he were as light as Winston, I think he'd be all over it. Cute, cute photo series.
Malcolm's creativity cracks me UP! I love it!!
Gorgeous sunset. My absolute favorite time of day.
Your weekend was fast and busy. I'm glad you had a good time. Too bad the weather was crummy. Recreate the wedding in April, that sounds good for photos at least.
The picks of your boys totally cracked me up! What have you been teaching them??! Too cute!
TOO FUNNY! Its a good thing you have lots of energy, these boys are a hoot! Merry Christmas!
Thanks for a WONDERFUL night of yummy cafe' Rio food and games. We had such a fun time. We love you.
Post a Comment