After Winston got out of the bath, I was getting him lotioned, and Matt wanted me to come look at Quinn's incredibly long hair. When I came back Winston had sat up and was sitting with his back to me but looking at his shoulder at me. It was so cute with his little naked bum and made me want to get a picture of him. So I had a little fun with him in his hat on the rocking chair. Sitting him on a chair makes him stay in one spot. Cynthia brought this hat back from Guatemala when Malcolm was a baby. I have always loved it. The bright colors are awesome, especially for pictures.
This was suppose to be a quick post with only a couple of pictures, but when I was looking through them, I kept picking out more that were cute, so here's just a few.


He eventually got tired of the hat and took it off. He was so tired, notice the red rimmed eyes. With church, he had only one nap today and was so ready for bed. This is the look he always gives when he's tired. No expression. "Stop with the pictures, just put me to bed already mom!"
Matt got the hat back on and tied it to keep it on.
But he still wasn't going to have it.
It's only fun when you put the hat on yourself. "But I just can't seem to get it on there. How do they do it?"
In other news. We had hawaiian haystacks earlier this week. I was having the leftovers (one of the few leftovers I'll eat) and Malcolm was eating the chinese noodles. I was on the phone with Melanie and he was spelling his name with them. First he spelt his nickname Mack. Then he did his whole name, without help, and kept asking me to take a picture. Since I was on the phone, it took several promptings for me to do it. He was satisfied afterwards and ate the noodles. Especially funny that he knows I'll blog it!!
2 comments:
Your boys are so adorable. That's one thing I miss about Ally being in Eastern WA, I don't get to first hand whitness all the cute things she does. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Love you much!!
I have always loved that hat and now I love it on Winston!
I'm totally impressed with the chinese noodles. Who needs a pencil when you have food, ha?!
Post a Comment