Just for kicks and giggles, let's throw in your stats!
And look, you had hair! I must admit, you were one handsome guy!
Since I'm not all sarcasm and really am a mushy sorta person...a few things I love about you.-You really were a great big brother (when you weren't beating me up that is), you always let me come into your room when I was sad and let me cry on your bed. There were a lot of these times when we lived away from mom.
-You're really funny! In a dorky sorta way. No seriously, I used to love all your impressions you would make. You still make me laugh, and I love when your funny! It reminds me of the good ol' days.
-You would let me hang out with you and your friends. I guess maybe I was a cool enough sister.
-When you left on your mission, you gave me all of your CD's on loan. That was a big deal! You love your music.
-You were a protector. I remember when I was in kindergarten in Alpine, UT, a boy was picking on me and teasing me on the playground. You did something to make the boy stop. (I can't remember that part.) The funny thing was, the boys excuse was that he thought I was Brianne. Like that made a difference for you...still your sister!!
-We were always close. I always knew I could go to you and talk with you. I remember a few times when you were on your mission and I was having a hard time, I really wished you were home for me to talk to.
-You're a great husband, father, son and brother! (Plus all the other things you are to people!)
I love you Milo! I'm so glad I got to grow up with you always by my side.
Note: I hope none of my other forty-nine siblings will be hurt by the making of this. I know I don't do a blog for each and everyone of you, and if I did, my blog would be of nothing else but birthday wishes. I just happened to go through my pictures last month, and found these. I had intentions of emailing them to him, but never did. I just remembered about them, and thought what better way to share! I love you all and Milo is not my favorite! He's only mom's!
5 comments:
Awesome post, Lou! Milo is everything you said and them some! But I'm not partial, either! Happy Birthday, Milo!
I knew you and Milo were related but I did not realize he was your brother. Great post... and I agree.
Small world it is, I went to HS with Matt and worked with Milo.
Thanks for all the comments on my blog Shaila. You sure have a way of making someone feel better. Have a Great Christmas!!!!
Milo really is the best big brother you could ever ask for, and such an amazing and fun guy. We are so lucky to have him.
I love all your vintage photos. When you move back or next summer, I need you to bring your stack so I can get them all scanned. They are priceless! He was one cute boy. Love the post, thanks for taking the time. He looked first thing, I think it made his morning. :)
Post a Comment