Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyler!

(Tyler with Quinn coming down the big slide)

Today is my brother Tyler's birthday. He came up last summer and we really enjoyed spending some time with him. Malcolm still talks about his Uncle Tyler. Just random stuff. It's amazing how much they remember!! A couple pictures from last summer.(Most of my brothers...Tyler is on the very left.)

The boys wanted to send a message to you, so here you are!! WE LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!

4 comments:

melanie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!!

How in the world are you 16? I still hear you singing 'Fruit Salad, yummy, yummy' everywhere you went. You can't possibly be old enough to drive?? Hope you had a great day. We love bunches too!!

LOVE the video of the boys Lou. Dang cute.

Laura Lei said...

Malcolm is a great singer (way better than his Aunt Laura). You should take him to try-out for American Idol next year. I'd vote for him.

Anonymous said...

Tyler is such a great kid! That is so cute of you guys to post a message for him! I'm sure he'll love it!

Mandy said...

cute video! I don't know Tyler, but happy birthday! And I was so excited to see the picture of the slide. I LOVE the big slide, or the "fanny flyer" as it is often called. So fun!