So I was doing my last post on Winston uploading pictures when I get a message saying that I've reached my Picasa Web Album limit! What!?! So apparently we are limited to the amount of photo space and if you want to succeed that you have to pay so much per year. If you delete any pictures, then they are deleted from your blog. But then I'm looking through the albums, and there's some duplicate pictures. Why? I don't know! But then who's to say if I delete one of them, it won't be on my blog anymore? Has anyone else had this problem or know anything about Picasa to know how I'm suppose to know which duplicate is on the blog so I don't delete it? UGH!! I'm mad a blogger!!!
I should clarify a little. When you upload your pictures just like you've always done, blogger now puts them into a picasa album. They recently changed it to do this. Why I don't know? They must be trying to make money for picasa!! The limit is 1GB, but my pictures are so big, I guess it filled it up fast. It's only $20 for 10 GB...but still really annoying. Matt also made a good point of when I publish my blog into a book, we could just delete the pictures...but when will that happen!
Just a random picture from this weekend which I'll post later about later when I can delete some pictures from my albums!!
3 comments:
Oh NO! That is highly annoying! And I just told my friend about Picasa and she loves it. Now I'll have to tell her there is a limit so she is fore warned. I hope someone knows the answer. If not, google it :).
I have no idea what that even is! I just download my pics to my comp then on to blogger!
Crop all your photos to 300dpi (I do mine as 4x6's) - they'll still print well and be a little smaller. I can't believe you've filled up your quota! I have all of my own blog photos plus all my photo sessions on picasa and am not even half full. You're a picture posting maniac!
Post a Comment