Today my baby is four months old. How can that be!?! Everyday I look at him and think how big he is looking. I love to see them grow and get a personality and hit milestones, but at the same time it sure is sad for me. I really love the newborn stage! Winston is such a happy and content baby. His brothers adore him and can't get enough of him. They think it is so fun to make him smile and always want to hear him laugh. We love you little Winston! You bring such a sweet spirit to this family.
~At our WIC appointment today he weighed in at 14 lb. 14 oz. I don't always trust what they say, so we'll see when he goes in for his well baby check up with our Doctor next week.
~He's always smiling. He is such a happy baby. I can walk in the room and look his way and he will just start grinning. He smiles very easily.
~He's always chewing on his hands, which in turn makes him drool a lot.
~He loves his bath. He's learned how to kick the water, especially with his right foot.
~He still loves his swing. He now will grab his toys and hold on to them. So cute!
~He loves to talk. He's very loud too. He know he's competing for attention!
~He's ticklish. Whenever I try taking off his shirt, he starts giggling just because I'm barely touching him.
~He loved his binkie...until I recently took it away. I know I'm a mean Mom, but he wouldn't go to sleep if he spit it out. So one day I just let him cry it out once, and now he only whimpers before going to sleep. I don't know how to do the binkie thing!
~His June 12, 2008 doctors appointment he weighed 14.8 lbs. 40-41%, height 26 in. 80%, and head circ. 17 in. 67%.
So here are some pictures I took of him yesterday. I'm not really happy with them. There are a few cute ones, but nothing that "wow" me! I wish I would have had more time today to take some more creative ones, but I just didn't find it.
5 comments:
Oh Winston, you are one cute boy!! The drooling, man wet necks get old don't they? Love all the photos, especially #3, his smile is priceless!
The very last picture of Winston actually reminded me of you. I love you, Lou! You are my sunshine! Your boys are such a light in mine and Pop's lives as all the grandbabies are. Winston is such a sweet baby just like you were. You still are a sweet daughter that will always be a light in my life! oxoxo! Thank you for being you and bringing such joy in my life!
I really can't believe how fast he is growing up. You must slow him down! Loved the one of him on his belly looking up, that was a "Wow" one for me!!!
Winston is so adorable! He was so sweet and calm when we visited. Reminded me of how Jayni was when she was a baby.
Mom, we all know that Shaila is the favorite "sweet" daughter. Do you have to rub it in?
Wow, Shaila...he is just adorable!
Post a Comment