Thursday, April 3, 2008

2 Months

Saturday he was 8 weeks. Yesterday he was 2 months. Today we went to the doctors.

Here's how he's measuring now: weight 12 lbs. 7 oz. 69%, height 23.5 in 72%, head 15.9 in 63%.

-He's cooing and smiling all the time. Especially when he gets his diaper changed.

-I have to lay him down as soon as he starts fussing, usually right on an hour after he eats, or he has a hard time settling down.

-He loves when his brothers talk to him. The boys can't get enough of him either.

-He still doesn't cry much...just when he has messy pants or is ready to lay down.

-He loves his mobile!

We love having this sweet little guy in our family. I can't barely remember life without him. Besides the fact that I was able to keep my house a lot cleaner...hopefully soon I can learn to manage my time with three kids! Here's some pictures I took of him today, he's so adorable.



I have never had a baby like a mobile so much. Winston will just stare at it and talk to it. When he's tired I will lay him down in his crib, turn on the mobile and after winding it several times, he'll fall asleep. (Sometimes he needs the binkie too!) I love this mobile that my sister gave me when I had Malcolm. But I almost think we need to invest in a mobile that has the little remote so we don't have to wind it every two minutes!

10 comments:

Laura Lei said...

Oh my gosh...he is so cute. I can't wait to hold him!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Winston looks so much like Malcolm. He is too cute Shaila. Sounds like he is a joy of a newborn.

Harper Family said...

Okay...could he be any sweeter? He is so cute Shaila! I can relate with the mobile thing. Madi really loved the mobile! It was so fun to hear her talk to it! Hee hee!

Leisha said...

Little Tito is definitely one of yours. He is so cute! I can’t wait to come home and see all these baby boys! I don’t know what you guys are going to be doing for the summer, but whatever you do we need to get together…a lot! Give all those boys big big hugs! Matt good luck on finals! I’m presuming you have some this month. Love you Lou!

melanie said...

Cute boy. Love his shirt. I'm so glad it fit him. Chubby couldn't wear it so it had to go to some other cute boy. Winston is filling out nicely and looking OH SO like Malcolm!!

Have you cut his hair at all? It is definitely less than it was at Time Out. The second photo is my favorite. He's a doll

Can't wait to see you again in a couple weeks!

Anna said...

I thought I already commented but I guess Im just dingy!
Isnt it crazy how 2 mos can fly by? In some ways I hate it but in some ways I love it!
He is cute and a little Malcolm look alike. Will we be seeing you around these parts this summer?

Bethany said...

He's gotten so big! He looks so cute in green - that must be his color :) He sounds like such a good baby. By the way, I absolutely LOVE that bedding!

The Platts said...

He is so cute. I love the bedding. The colors are adhorable. You do have a ton in your purse. I think I have almost that much in mine too.

Mandy said...

I love these pictures. I can't ever get over how fast they grow. He just is looking more mature by the second! Slow him down!!!! That is a cute mobile, but the remote ones are a little handier (is handier a word??? maybe "more handy"?), I should let you borrow ours, Gray is getting a little big to be needing one.

Unknown said...

He is such a doll. You have very cute boys.
Love the burrito wrap.