I almost forgot that I was wanting to do another post. Almost a week later, here it is.
My Mom and Pop came down Sunday night since they didn't have to work on Monday. We were so excited to have them come, and for Pop to meet Winston. They are always entertaining. I think they entertain us, instead of us trying to entertain them. Here's Poppy meeting the newest addition to our family. I love how Pop will just sit and hold the boys!!

So I just had to post these next pictures. My Mom playing Guitar Hero 3!! The guys and boys all went to the store to get stuff for root beer floats. While they were gone Mom started playing. She played song after song and was really into it. Not once did she ask if I wanted a turn! Thanks! Haha! I decided to snap a few pictures of her. She was not to pleased. In this picture she is telling me to stop because I was going to make her miss a note...which she did.

She was not pleased when I told her I would most definitely be blogging these pictures. She doesn't want the evidence I guess. This picture cracked me up, she is really into this stuff. Every time I look at this picture, I just start laughing. You have to click on it to get the full effect!! I love you Mom!!! Your the best Mom ever!! Now she might ground me for posting these!!

Poppy spoiled the boys and got them an ice cream cone. Quinn loves chocolate as you can see. He was covered in his ice cream.

Malcolm took the creative way to eating his cone. He bite off the top of the cherry dip and "drank" all his ice cream. He kept telling us he was drinking it, and didn't know what he meant until he really bite into it. Notice how there's nothing left inside. Funny kid!

Finally on Monday Winston's umbilical cord fell off, so he had his first real bath. He hated the sponge baths and would just cry. I would let him dangle his feet in the warm water and then he would always stop crying, so I was anxious for him to have a real bath. He loved it and was content until I pulled him out.
On Tuesday Quinn woke up around 4:30-5 am coughing. Shortly after he came out of his room a few times. I don't think he ever went back to sleep, so he was tired to say the least. Before we could put him into bed for his nap, he fell asleep like this. So funny!! The sad thing is I was really tired, and wanted a nap. Winston's stomach hurt and he didn't sleep to great that night. Well Quinn's diaper was dirty, so I had to change it. After that he didn't fall back asleep! I had to doze on the couch instead...ugh!

8 comments:
How fun that you got to see your family. That's great that your mom loves guitar hero so much. I swear Jason and I are the last people on earth who haven't ever played that game! Little Winston is already getting so big. I love bathing newborns.
Aunt Mimi looks pretty intense on guitar hero and she looks so skinny. Winston looks like he is filling out nicely. I hate coughs, thats been the story of my life here!
Thanks, Shaila! Nothing like totally embarrassing myself! The rest of the pictures are great! Love those boys! You, too!
You are such an excellent blogger I can barely keep up reading and looking at all the pics. Loved the photo shoot, you will need to come over and help me do that for my baby. Also, how cute is Quinn sleeping on the couch!:)
Your mom definitely gets into Guitar Hero. Cracks me up every time!
That is a Granpopi treat for sure! The kids can always count on him for treats.
Winston is the cutest little string bean in his tub. I love when they get their first bath.
Quinn must have been wiped out from such an early morning. Glad you got some zzzz even if they were on the couch.
Shaila, I have been a bad cousin, I haven't even congratulated you yet! So, sorry it's a little late, but congratulations!! Winston is so adorable and you look so good too! I love the pics from your photo shoot of him, so cute. I promise that I will be making more comments more frequently now- I'm just getting back on track here. :)
That pic of Quinn asleep face first in the recliner is hilarious! I find my kids asleep in the craziest positions too. Glad to hear you had so much fun visiting with family. Isn't it fun watching your folks play Guitar Hero?! I laughed my head off when my mom did...glad to see your mom gave it a try!
what a precious little family you have! they are all so cute. and you are looking great too! ummmmm shaila, what are you thinking?!?!?! hand down girl, it's EDWARD!!!!!
Post a Comment