At our awesome hospital we were able to have a dinner for "two". We were able to choose between that, a birthday cake or a fruit basket to take home. We decided to have the dinner. We both had steak...but unfortunately it was not very good. But the rest of it was great. I had the best dessert ever...cheesecake!! During our dinner the nurses offered to take Winston...
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Coming Home
I have wanted to post all week...but I just haven't taken the time to do so.
At our awesome hospital we were able to have a dinner for "two". We were able to choose between that, a birthday cake or a fruit basket to take home. We decided to have the dinner. We both had steak...but unfortunately it was not very good. But the rest of it was great. I had the best dessert ever...cheesecake!! During our dinner the nurses offered to take Winston...
...but this is what he was doing the whole time, so we said he could stay with us. Right as we finished he woke up.
I was released from the hospital on Monday. Matt had a 10am class, so we came home at 9am. It was either that or wait until he was out of class at 4pm. The nurses made this little bracelet during the middle of the night. I thought it was so sweet.
Here he is after first being put in his carseat. He ended up liking it and not making a peep after this.
The little hat was given to us from the hospital too. It's too cute, a total winter hat. Plus it was a better fit for him then the one I had brought.
So if you remember the ultrasound pictures, Winston was sucking his thumb. Ever since he was born, he's always had his hands by his face. On the second day we were home he found it. I couldn't believe it, my other boys never found it for months. He was only 3 days old! He finds it several times a day. He totally has a major sucking reflex. I had to go out and buy binkies for him. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever!!!
The boys love and adore their new little brother. They are always talking to him and wanting to hold him. Although they both forget his name. Quinn keeps saying it's Samuel (that's the other name we were thinking about), Malcolm has finally remembered it now. I still have to remind Quinn. These pictures are such sweet pictures of the love these boys have for their brother. Way too cute!!
Quinn loves to touch his hair. Whenever he sees a little baby, that's what he wants to do.
I will do another post tomorrow with updated one week pictures.
At our awesome hospital we were able to have a dinner for "two". We were able to choose between that, a birthday cake or a fruit basket to take home. We decided to have the dinner. We both had steak...but unfortunately it was not very good. But the rest of it was great. I had the best dessert ever...cheesecake!! During our dinner the nurses offered to take Winston...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I still am in awe that Winston finds his thumb more than once a day. I wish you were closer, he needs to teach Reed. He wants his but doesn't find it very often.
Is it bad to say I think he looks cute crying in the car seat? And oh so tiny.
Love the boys holding him. Malcolm looks so big and Quinnie so cute petting his head.
I want to hold Winston so bad. Soon I'll start a countdown...
Awww...those are such cute photos. I'm glad you're all home and everything's going well. The first photo (dinner) though, made me miss Pullman SO much!! We toured the hospital here yesterday and it is SOOOO ghetto!!!!! Although they do have a new wing being built--it won't be ready until a month after my due date. So I am really missing Pullman!!!!
I'm so glad you posted more pictures! I've been checking everyday. It's driving me crazy not being able to come see you. I miss you! My boys are still kinda sick. Dang! Georgey was so happy to see Malcolm at church today. One week without the Hardys has seemed like forever!
Oh my goodness, the thumb sucking picture is so precious! If you decide to send out announcements, you should use that picture. So sweet!
I love the car seat screaming pics. My kids do that but dont stop until the car does!
I love the pictures. Can't wait to see him! Hopefully we'll be seeing you soon. Love you!!
Post a Comment