Monday, November 19, 2007

29 Weeks

And the count down continues. The baby is growing tons...or so it seems. He's everywhere he can possibly be at this point. I'm really poking out. That's just how I carry obviously. I have no where to hide a baby being so short waisted. It's so hard to imagine that I still have 11 weeks of growing to go. I swear this is my most active baby. He rarely stops moving...and he constantly has the hiccups. I love his activity, but I know it will be getting more and more uncomfortable. I'm so happy that I have been continuing doing my aerobics and walking. I'm getting more and more out of breathe. I hope I can continue to do it though. I just want to see if it makes any type of difference. With the other boys I didn't do any type of exercise, I just sat at my desk at work all day long. It has felt so good to stay active. I'm home for Thanksgiving and won't be doing my aerobics here, so I hope I can pick it up when I go home. It's so hard when you slack for a while. It's just so easy to be lazy. blah, blah, blah...I'm tired and not making much sense. I almost forgot to write the post. I had Matt take one quick picture before going to Tri-Cities today. (That's why it such a great one!) I was just going to bed and thought I better do this quick. Oh and yes...I noticed these last two pictures you can totally see my belly button sticking out. With each pregnancy I have a "slight" belly button hernia, so I can't help it. It' quite hilarious when I laugh or cough because it sticks out a ton. Luckily my belly button totally goes back to normal after I deliver!

5 comments:

melanie said...

I went to bed at 11 and yes, now I'm back up because I have the worst insomnia! I swear I can't go 6 weeks with no sleep. I don't remember it setting in this early before. But that's what your mom always says, earlier every time!

I'm glad you stuck with the trend of posting. Sorry baby's crowding you, I definitely feel your 'pain' if that's what you want to call it.

You're looking good and almost in the single digit weeks, yeah!

melanie said...

Can you tell I wish someone were awake right now?!!

Anna said...

Its so cute every week its gets a little bigger. How fun to have it so documented. Hang in there. What is this baby boy's name anyway?

Brianne said...

I can't believe you haven't put a band-aid over your belly button like you did when you were pregnant with Malcolm! And at least your belly button doesn't poke out as far as Mason's!!!

Shaila Lou said...

I can only slightly recall putting a band aid over my belly button. It must have been a one time thing. Plus I'm allergic to them if I wear them to long. I think I need some type of belt to hold it in though.

Oh and no name. We don't really have any ideas so if anybody wants to share some...send them our way!! We are in need!