I'm totally obsessed with knowing where I'm at in my pregnancy. Only two weeks and I'll have 10 weeks to go. It seems better then 12 I guess. But I'm jealous of Melanie, she's in the single digits!! It's so funny that last week I was saying how the baby is mostly on the bottom of my uterus. He's totally every where now. I swear this baby moves more then the others did. He never stops. So I went to the doctors last week and he actually gave me a perscription for iron. Yea!! I just barely filled the Rx today so I can't wait to start taking them. Also I went to the physical therapist today and my hips were totally off again. My left hip was about 1/2 inch higher then my right. It sounds like he's going to want me to wear this SI lock thing. He's going to decide for sure when I go back after Thanksgiving. Malcolm and Quinn are still in swimming lessons. Besides the fact that I'm a huge whale in a swimsuit, I love being weightless for a 1/2 hour. After Thanksgiving only two more weeks after that.
Monday, November 12, 2007
28 Weeks
I'm totally obsessed with knowing where I'm at in my pregnancy. Only two weeks and I'll have 10 weeks to go. It seems better then 12 I guess. But I'm jealous of Melanie, she's in the single digits!! It's so funny that last week I was saying how the baby is mostly on the bottom of my uterus. He's totally every where now. I swear this baby moves more then the others did. He never stops. So I went to the doctors last week and he actually gave me a perscription for iron. Yea!! I just barely filled the Rx today so I can't wait to start taking them. Also I went to the physical therapist today and my hips were totally off again. My left hip was about 1/2 inch higher then my right. It sounds like he's going to want me to wear this SI lock thing. He's going to decide for sure when I go back after Thanksgiving. Malcolm and Quinn are still in swimming lessons. Besides the fact that I'm a huge whale in a swimsuit, I love being weightless for a 1/2 hour. After Thanksgiving only two more weeks after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had to check after I finished my post and before I went to bed, I knew you'd get this posted! Love the green shirt, ha. You look great, should we match on Thanksgiving? Kidding! Sorry about the SI thing (I need to google it, =) ). I hope it helps though.
Don't be too jealous, I'm in slight panic mode, my email today said 56 days!! And today's over so that's 55! Wow is all I have to say, this one is going fast!!
I love that you're doing weekly posts on your pregancy. I feel like I'm missing out on being able to feel your belly. Since yours, so far has been the only one I'm comfortable enough to touch. Probably because I don't think you'll think I'm crazy for wanting to!! HAHA...I'm a dork. I think I need to go to bed. The late night giggles are showing through this comment!!
Good Job getting all your posts back up. I'm so glad you were able to find them all.
you I had a pregnancy that I did water aerobics through the last months of it(we lived in moscow Idaho )but it was awesome I loved being weightless although getting back out of the pool and feeling the baby was killer. Congrats I haven't seen you in so long I didn't know that you were expecting!-Nena
You couldn't possibly be as big as a whale!
My mom swears that her pregnancies where she swam were the best. You look great as always. Time flies from this point on.
Post a Comment