Monday, November 5, 2007

27 Weeks

Wow this is a bad picture!! I love the look I'm giving. I'm now 27 weeks. It seems like this last week has been a long one. The baby seems like he's grown a ton. He's pushing really hard now, but he's still seems to be sitting at the bottom of my uterus. Every once in a while I feel him high, but not regularly. I still love to feel him move! This last week my back has been bothering me more then it has since going to physical therapy. I went to physical therapy today and he said that my hips were twisted. He said that I might need to wear an "SI lock" if it keeps doing this. That is a little thing I'd wear around my hips to keep me all together. I'm hoping it won't come to that, then I'd have to wear it all the time. I have an appointment on Thursday. I always love my appointments for some reason. I guess it means I've made it another month. Now hopefully the holidays and January will fly by!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love the look on your face. Believe me the time flies from here on out. My baby will be 1 in 3 mos, Im ready for another one. Time flies. Hope the PT helps with your pain.

melanie said...

You do look a little less than thrilled for the weekly photo. Next week you'll have to channel Nathan and make it 'cheesy'.

I hope you don't have to wear that SI lock. What a pain to have to wear something all the time. Here's hoping your hips do good and the pain doesn't stick around.

Brianne said...

It doesn't appear in the picture that you've grown! You're so tiny this pregnancy. Hope your hips start feeling better.