Monday, January 16, 2012

Love it!

I just felt the baby kick me twice in a row! I love it! I've been feeling the baby for the last week, but it's usually just one time and usually just once a day. I'm 16 weeks today (no pic since I sat around in jammie's today, I'll have to take one tomorrow), and I'm so excited for the movement to get more frequent and stronger. There is nothing more exciting then the baby moving. I always love it and miss it after delivery. This time it's extra special since it lets me know this baby is growing and things are going as they should be. I pray this baby will be healthy and strong and things will continue to go as they are supposed to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg we are due around the same time! i'm almost 15weeks!!. its funny you call the baby a boy cuz when i refer to our baby i always call it she or her. thats funny. well good luck and i cant wait to find out what you guys are having.