Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Dragon's Den

Winston is quite the child. He keeps us laughing and smiling, and then makes us want to pull our hair out at other times. He knows what he wants, and when he wants it, even if he does have a hard time communicating it to us at times. He loves to get dressed and change his clothes (one morning he wore 3 different pairs of jammies), and play dress up! Yesterday he wanted the dress up clothes down, and the boys were having quite the blast in them. When I went to go sing to him for bed (as Matt had already gotten him put in there) he was dressed as a dragon. I had to laugh! I tried to get him to take it off, but he wasn't interested. I was curious if he'd even fall asleep wearing it, and sure enough he did.
It was so cute, and I love how he's cuddled up to Woody, and all his stuffed animals in disarray around him. (His mattress is now on the floor after too many times of the boys jumping on his toddler bed, which is actually the crib, and it broke the base. It will be easily fixed, but I don't want the crib broken anymore. I hope to get him a toddler bed after the first of the year.)
Earlier in the day as he was being frustrated trying to put on the ninja costume, it all of the sudden became quiet. He zonked right out on the floor all decked out as a ninja and in fighting pose! (I don't know why I didn't bust out my real camera, but I did capture it with my iPhone.)
When Matt was trying to wake him up, he picked him up by his feet and he just kept on sleeping! Silly boy!

No comments: