...so did Winston. He took it over as his "baby" and had to hold it, put it to sleep in his bed, and sleep with it at night. He was convinced it was his too and would always tell me "mine". I did eventually convince him it was really mine and he let me have it back. I did bribe him with it a few times when he wasn't wanting to take and nap and he slept with it.
![]() |
| (Photo courtesy of my phone) |
Matt got me some beautiful roses prior to Valentine's day, and then flowers for Valentine's day as well. I love roses as they remind me of Grandpa Bushman and his love for roses.
In one of my photog books I once learned, instead of waiting for a rainy day, make your own and spray it with a water bottle. Although it wasn't outside, I still thought I would play, since I had flowers to play with. Water droplet are just so cool.




No comments:
Post a Comment