Quinn at Santa Monica Beach in January, which I still need to post about.
This morning as I'm eating oatmeal Quinn says to me, "Oatmeal is a meal because it's oat"meal".
A few during Christmas break that I keep forgetting to post.
"I know why they call it chocolate chips, because it has chocolate and is crunchy like a chip."
After Malcolm threw something at him, "That didn't hurt because I'm a Hardy and that means I'm hard."
I love the funny things he says so randomly. I think it's his age.

2 comments:
My favorite Quinnie Quote:
(This is after Poppy had shown Quinn his bb gun and told him they'd go shoot some birds. I was waiting for him to get buckled into the carseat late that day and he said...)
"We gonna go kill a deer!"
His little cute voice and as how he looked up at me was too cute to even explain!
Love Quinnie Quotes! Keep them coming Quinnie!
I love it! I need to get him warmed up to me so I can hear his cute sayings :) Thanks again for having us over tonight! Dinner was amazing and so was the company- I love your family
Post a Comment