Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Wyatt

One great highlight of our visit home was getting to meet our newest nephew Wyatt, Ryan and Stephanie's first little one. He looked like a little Hardy boy, and reminded me a little of my own babies. But who knows, maybe that's because I wanted to take him home with me.

I was so happy to take some pictures of this sweet little guy. My mother in law Cynthia has these beautiful bowls that were made by a man in their stake. I have wanted to take pictures of a baby in them FOREVER! The pictures turned out way better then I had hoped, as I hate taking pictures inside and hate the flash. I still have some shadows in some of the pictures, but any picture of a newborn makes up for that fact. So here are my favorite pictures, and I just barely finished doing the edits tonight. It has taken me a while to put everything aside and get them done. 





 Isn't that just an adorable face! Oh how I with I could snuggle him right now!




These are making me even more baby hungry. Just look at that sweet and innocent little guy. I love newborns and would have spent hours more photographing him. Too bad a snow storm started coming down. 

3 comments:

Hardy said...

Shaila, you are so awesome! Thank you again so much for coming to Pullman and taking pictures of Wyatt. We love you!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, he is precious!! I love all of these pics, you are SO good Shaila! The one with daddy holding his little head is adorable, but kind of made me laugh because it's like the twilight picture with the hands holding an apple, only holding a sweet little baby head instead :) I am kind of hoping to convince you to take some family pictures of us on the beach when we come!! :)

Brianne said...

Oh, baby Wyatt is so adorable! Great pictures too. You're a great photographer!