There were just too many pictures, so I had to give the bride and groom a post just on their own. I have such a hard time narrowing down pictures. Maybe if I took less, I wouldn't share so many!
 |
| Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Hardy, or Brother and Sister Hardy! Haha! |
 |
| The classic, show everyone that you really do love each other, kiss! |
 |
| Posing for the photog, and I just take my own pictures. Love the Salt Lake Temple, so beautiful! |
 |
| Love it! Love weddings! Love the sweet newness of love! |
 |
| Oh Ben! Just love the look! |
 |
| One of my absolute favorites! |
 |
| Guess this isn't the Mr. and Mrs. but a beautiful boutique at that! |
 |
| Ben looking at me! Oops! |
 |
| Love it! Love it! Love it! |
 |
| Beautiful bride and groom! |
 |
| That is some fierce love they've got going on! |
 |
| Might be my very favorite of all! So sweet! Did I already say that I love weddings! |
 |
| LOVED Jackie's dress! She rocked it and looked smoking in it! |
 |
| It's sweet, so sweet! |
 |
| This is just too cute! |
 |
| Love this picture, but I sure wish her dress was spread out. I should have been the photog's assistant! |
Next up, the rest of the weekend!
3 comments:
Great pictures, Lou! I love the picture of the "Ben Look". It reminds me of Winston!
Nice post Lou. Great job on all your photos! Ben and Jackie do look happy, a wedding day is so fun.
you take such good pictures...i wish you were closer. i need someone to take cute pics of my family. or actually just kids...i'm way too fat to be in a picture right now.
Post a Comment