As I sit enjoying my hearty breakfast of frosted flakes, my eye is drawn away from my game of "Words with Friends", to the bright colorful box of cereal that Malcolm had enjoyed for breakfast. It's at this moment that I realize how very unobservant I am. After 26 years on this earth (give or take a few years, as I'll never be a day over 26) I never knew that Froot Loops was spelled the way it is. I've always thought it was fruit loops. Like the button/pin that was given to me by my Miss Ephrata advisor in high school, "not the brightest crayon in the box". I never understood why she gave me that, until this day! Haha, oh Shaila!

There's my proof, although I'm sure everyone else has actually read the words before!
2 comments:
Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh this morning. I'll plead the 5th for when I figured that out.
Uh....nevermind! I'm the Mama crayon! Enough said!
Post a Comment